Translate

Friday, January 13, 2012

Anonymous Tumblr Challenge Post #1: How "love at first sight" took some form in my relationship

The first time I saw Hanna I was drawn to everything about her. She has a radiant smile, a talent for making people laugh, and sweetness about her that showed the depth to which she could care about someone. I need to be part of her life in one form or another, and what we thought was an amazing friendship was masking a love waiting to be set on fire. When we finally came forward with how we both felt about each other there was no stopping and no slowing down. I knew she was going to be an important part of my life and I always wanted to be around her. We fell in love faster than we could realize it and have spent every moment since falling farther together. She is my world, my rock, and someone I am so grateful to have in my life. The first time I saw Hanna I had no idea what was about to hit me, but I knew against all fear of loving again that I wanted to love and be loved by her.

1 comments:

Sarah + Laura said...

OHmygosh that is beautiful! Made my heart skip a beat haha!!

We're your newest member - you write so beautifully!

Laura xo
sprezzaturaourway.blogspot.com

Post a Comment